2024 EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
We are seeking individuals to join our team FALL SEMESTER 2024
Full & part time positions available:
1. Elementary Mathematics
2. 6th-12th Math
We will keep your information on file for one year!
- Applicants must agree with our Christian Core Values
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree
- Full background checks, credit report and drug screening at Sharp Academy’s expense
- Experience teaching in your preferred subject
- Teachers Certification appreciated but not required
- Prefer 2 years teaching experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Include a cover letter answering the following questions succinctly:
- What position are you are interested in applying for?
- What is your personal experience with Learning Differences?
- How would you define your responsibility to the organization?
- How can you make a difference at Sharp Academy?
We do not respond to every applicant. If we wish to schedule an interview you will be contacted by email. Please do not call our office to follow up on your application. All applications will be kept on file for one year.
Sharp Academy is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Sharp Academy depends solely on your qualifications.