2023 EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
We are seeking individuals to join our team FALL SEMESTER 2023
Full & part time positions available:
6th-12th Math Teacher - Part Time Position M-F 7:45 AM - 2:45 PM
8th Math, Algebra 1 & 2, Geometry, & Physics
We will keep your information on file for one year!
- Applicants must agree with our Christian Core Values
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree
- Full background checks, credit report and drug screening at Sharp Academy’s expense
- Experience teaching in your preferred subject
- Teachers Certification appreciated but not required
- Prefer 2 years teaching experience
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include a cover letter answering the following questions succinctly:
- What position are you are interested in appplying for? If for educator - teaching, middle school or high school level, and if seeking full or part time (if part time specify mornings 8 AM -12 PM, or afternoons 12 PM – 4 PM).
- What is your personal experience with Learning Differences?
- How would you define your responsibility to the organization?
- How can you make a difference at Sharp Academy?
We do not respond to every applicant. If we wish to schedule an interview you will be contacted by email. Please do not call our office to follow up on your application. All applications will be kept on file for one year.
Sharp Academy is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Sharp Academy depends solely on your qualifications.