NO SOLICITORS. ALL VENDORS THAT SEND MESSAGES WILL BE IGNORED
LLDC LUBBOCK LEARNING DIFFERENCE CENTER, INC EDUCATIONAL DIAGNOSTIC TESTING CENTER
The LLDC Lubbock Learning Differenc Center Educational Diagnostic Testing Center is a private diagnostic testing center open to the public.
We provide diagnostic testing for anyone between the ages of 4 years old to 90+ years of age for Learning Disabilities, such as but not limited to the following:
- Central Auditory Process Disorder
- Language Processsing Disorder
- Executive Functioning Disorder
- Gifted and Talented
Our diagnosticians can also proctor the assessments that indicate:
- ADHD, and other behavioral, emotional, conduct and/or cognitive disorders (depression, bi-polar, anxiety, etc)
but an official diagnosis must come from a medical doctor. A report will be provided to you to taken to a medical professional of your choice for a final diagnosis.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Schedule a Discovery Consultation with an Educational Diagnostician by teleconference, or in person, to review your child's needs, review the learning history and concerns, and design a diagnostic battery recommendation specific for your child's needs.
- The consultation fee is $100, and will be credited to the final cost of the Battery of Assessment scheduled.
- A Battery of Assessments will be determined from the Discovery Meeting, student records, and parent/student interviews.
- Testing is scheduled, and payment in full is due prior to testing. The $100 Consultation Fee will be credited to the final Battery of Assessments cost.
- Testing can take up to 3 days, with frequent breaks. Students may bring snacks and drinks.
- Scoring of the assessments take 7-10 days, and a Final Educational Diagnostic Assessment (FEDA) report is prepared.
- The Results Meeting will be scheduled upon completion of the FEDA report. You will receive a complete report in a labeled binder.
- A copy of the FEDA report will be provided to one school campus. Additional reports can be ordered at a later date for $50 per copy.
- The FEDA Report can be submitted for approval of accommodations in a school setting, or for testing accommodations.
For Pricing and to schedule an Discovery Meeting call 806.747.4277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete the information request form below: