Christian.Collegiate.Accredited COGNIA NAPS TPSA TEPSAC (806)747-4277
NO SOLICITORS. ALL VENDORS THAT SEND MESSAGES WILL BE IGNORED
LLDC LUBBOCK LEARNING DIFFERENCE CENTER, INC EDUCATIONAL DIAGNOSTIC TESTING CENTER
The LLDC Lubbock Learning Differenc Center Educational Diagnostic Testing Center is a private diagnostic testing center open to the public.
We provide diagnostic testing for anyone between the ages of 4 years old to 90+ years of age for Learning Disabilities, such as but not limited to the following:
- Central Auditory Process Disorder
- Language Processsing Disorder
- Executive Functioning Disorder
- Gifted and Talented
Our diagnosticians can also proctor the assessments that indicate:
- ADHD, and other behavioral, emotional, conduct and/or cognitive disorders (depression, bi-polar, anxiety, etc)
but an official diagnosis must come from a medical doctor. A report will be provided to you to taken to a medical professional of your choice for a final diagnosis.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Schedule a Discovery Consultation with an Educational Diagnostician by teleconference, or in person, to review your child's needs, review the learning history and concerns, and design a diagnostic battery recommendation specific for your child's needs.
- The consultation fee is $100, and will be credited to the final cost of the Battery of Assessment scheduled.
- A Battery of Assessments will be determined from the Discovery Meeting, student records, and parent/student interviews.
- Testing is scheduled, and payment in full is due prior to testing. The $100 Consultation Fee will be credited to the final Battery of Assessments cost.
- Testing can take up to 3 days, with frequent breaks. Students may bring snacks and drinks.
- Scoring of the assessments take 7-10 days, and a Final Educational Diagnostic Assessment (FEDA) report is prepared.
- The Results Meeting will be scheduled upon completion of the FEDA report. You will receive a complete report in a labeled binder.
- A copy of the FEDA report will be provided to one school campus. Additional reports can be ordered at a later date for $50 per copy.
- The FEDA Report can be submitted for approval of accommodations in a school setting, or for testing accommodations.
For Pricing and to schedule an Discovery Meeting call 806.747.4277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete the information request form below: