ENROLLING NOW for FALL 2023
Sharp Academy admits students of any race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin to all the rights,
privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Sharp
Academy does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin in the administration
of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, athletic and other school administered programs.
Welcome to Sharp Academy. We have been providing a quality, Christian education for students with Dyslexia for 15 years.
We can help your child learn to read and regain their self-confidence in learning. Your child will LOVE coming to school!
CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE A TOUR:
- Private Christian School K-12th Grade
- No Homework ~ Assignments completed on campus
- Campus serving specifically Dyslexic, ADHD, and GT Students
- Structured Literacy with Dyslexia Interventionists
- Passionate Teachers specifically trained in Learning Differences
- Early College High School ~ 100% College Placement
- Small Student To Teacher Ratio
- National Honor Society, Student Council,
- Electives: Career, Technology, Sports & Fine Arts
- Monthly Field Trips & Community Service
- Diagnostic Testing Available to ANY Student